We repair the electronic control boards, card readers, and ignitors from all commercial laundry manufactures, including:
- Dryer Control Boards: $65
- (touch pad replacement extra, call for quote on ADC boards)
- Top Load Washer Control Boards: $65
- (touch pad replacement extra)
- Front Load Washer Control Boards: $65 – $325
- Dexter & Wascomat Inverters: $250
- VFD-E $350
- no Mitsubishi, Altivar, Wascomat Crossover
- Motor Controls: $65 – $250
- Output Boards: $65 – $150
- Card Readers: $65
- additional parts extra, e.g. bezel, display, mag reader, etc.
- Door Lock Boards: $65
- Coin Accumulators: $65
- Ignition Controls: $45
- some water heater boards $65
What is our repair process?
When we receive control boards in for repair, THEY DO NOT GET TESTED UPON ARRIVAL so please field test the board before shipping it to us. Once we receive your order, the boards are disassembled, washed, and all the parts that tend to fail are replaced. Next, the control boards go to our trained technicians who assess and repair any additional damage and test them on our simulators. All repairs include a one-year warranty and free return shipping. If you have any questions, please contact us!
BEGINNING 7/1/20: We charge a $10 assessment fee. This fee will be waived if a board is repairable, or if a customer allows us to recycle their board without returning it.
Need to check the status of a repair?
If you created a free UPS label, checking your status is simple. Go to the Repair Orders page in your account and you can check the current status of your order. Otherwise, you can give us a call, send us a chat using the Messenger icon in the lower right corner, or email using the Contact Us page.