If parts break off in transit, your repairs could be delayed or irreplaceable parts could be broken, making your board unrepairable. It can also VOID YOUR WARRANTY!
PACK THE RIGHT WAY:
- Wrap each board individually.
- Firmly pack padding between the boards.
- Use lots of filler packed firmly between the boards and the walls of the box.
- After filling the box, shake it. If you can feel movement, you need to add more filler.
DO NOT PACK THIS WAY:
- Do NOT use a padded envelope!
- Plastic bubble wrap and air-paks cannot withstand heavy objects with sharp edges and corners.
- When using bubble wrap or air-paks, please FIRST WRAP THE UNIT WITH SOMETHING THAT PADS THE CORNERS AND EDGES.
THROWING AWAY MONEY!