370410 Unimac Coin Accumulator
Mountain Electronics, Inc.
UNIMAC 370410 Coin Counter
TO SET PRICE:
- Turn it on. Display reads PAY or PAY then PRICE.
- Push both buttons. Display reads “ATS”
- Push both buttons again. Display reads the price for example: “275”
- Push button #1 to make it decrease, and button #2 will cause it to increase.
- Push both buttons, display reads “ATS.”
- Push button #2, display reads “END.”
- Push both buttons to finish.
- THE PROGRAMMING SEQUENCE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- ATS – Amount to start.
- END – End of programming.
- DPT – Decimal point.
- CTR – Audit counter.
- ROT – Timing for machine.
- LOT – Timing for machine.
- FLS – Display flash PAY then PRICE or just the PRICE.
- ACC – Accumulate Mode – Up or Down.
- APC – Amount per coin – MUST BE 025 CENTS.
- When it displays, for instance, “DPT.” Push both buttons to show that selection, and then button #1 & 2 will make it change. Push both buttons to get back into the programming sequence, then get it to show “END” and press both buttons to finish.
The buttons are sensitive, and you may need to do this several times to get it right. For further info, contact your dealer or contact Mountain Electronics, Inc.