Repair Orders Page
The Repair Orders page is different from the Orders page. A repair order is any time you’ve used our free shipping label (since March 26, 2020) to send us boards to repair. This will not show you any history prior to March 26, 2020. The Orders page is for items purchased in our store and will not display purchases on our website.
- En route – You’ve sent us a package and in “en route” to us
- Received – The package has been received and processed.
- Completed: Your order has now went through our repair process, has been invoiced, and is ready to ship
- Awaiting Customer Response/Payment – We need you to call us before we’re able to send your order.
- Usually this means we need to confirm some details or arrange payment information before we can ship out your order.