How to receive a free UPS Ground shipping label
Mountain Electronics offers free UPS Ground shipping to all contiguous US customers (Alaksa, Hawaii, and the US territories are not eligible for a Free UPS label). When using our free shipping label, the form will provide you an opportunity to tell us what’s wrong with the items you want repaired and other information.
We took the suggestions we’ve received from the survey, as well as phone calls, and we’ve made an update to the form. It’s now clearer, easier, and faster than ever.
The form is now a single page that’s split into two main sections: Required and Optional.
- Billing and Shipping address. Remember, the shipping address is where you want us to ship your board when it’s repaired. In the Address Book link above, you can add multiple shipping addresses and choose a different one for each shipment:
- Board Symptoms and Information: Please provide a summary about why you’re sending this part to be repaired: error codes, what is it doing that it shouldn’t, what is it not doing that it should, etc.
- We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to test your board in a working machine. You might find that there isn’t an issue with your board at all, but that the problem is elsewhere in the machine.
- In the event that we cannot repair your board, do you want us to send it back or recycle it?
- Finally, approximately how much does your order weigh? Just round to a whole number, no letters or anything else needed. If you’re sending multiple boxes, no need to fill out this form again. Just click the “Add” button and add the weight for those boxes. That way, everything you send will be part of the same order.
Return Shipping Options:
- We offer free shipping with USPS, UPS, or FedEx. By choosing “Free Shipping”, we will choose whichever is least expensive.
- If you need to use one or the other exclusively or you need expedited return shipping, you will need to choose “Paid Shipping”. Choosing this option is not free. You will be fully charged for the return shipping option you chose. The options are:
- USPS Priority Mail
- FedEx Ground
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2nd Day Air (minimum $30 charge)
- UPS Next Day Air (minimum $40 charge)
Once you’ve filled in all of this information, you can scroll to the bottom of the page, agree to the Terms of Service, and get your label. That’s it. You’re done!
Or, if you need to customize your order, you can continue to the Optional Fields section.
- Are you a new customer?
- Do you want to Rush your order? (+$30 non-refundable/board)
- What is the model number of the machine the board came from?
- What is the serial number of the machine the board came from?
- Do you have a purchase order number you need us to reference?
- Sometimes we have to reset control boards to factory default programming. We can reprogram dryer boards to your specifications if you indicate them here. It’s best to reprogram your washer control boards once they have been reinstalled into working machines.
Finally, just check off that you agree to the Terms of Service and click “Get Shipping Label.”
Form questions and common issues:
If you are experiencing trouble with the form, or have a question, check out this article. It will answer some common issues and questions we have with our form.
If you prefer to use a different mail carrier (US Postal Service, FedEx, etc) or want expedited shipping (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, etc) use this form. This is not your free label; you will need to pay the postage. You must also include a Repair Information Form if you choose to pay for another service. Please print and include this written information form in your box with your order. We have provided the form below.
The buttons will each open a new tab/window.